Sad Underwater Temple (OC Challenge) Sad Underwater Temple (OC Challenge)

Fuck yes. *strikes a contemplative pose*

The Fallen Hero The Fallen Hero

I'm just going around the new stuff and leaving reviews because I just posted something. I like the Sans speech sample. I mean, it sounds like Sans (from Undertale.) This would be great in a game. Totally feeling the energy!

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
I'm happy that you like it :D
That's exactly what I want, I'm glad you understand it
Thanks!

Feels So Right Feels So Right

Fantastic! You can tell a lot of work was put into it. Keep it up!

grhbah responds:

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it. I will continue to work around the clock to make my music. :)

Just Can't Speak Just Can't Speak

I see no reviews for this. May as well type while it's playing. Hmm. Nice left hand there. Real good mood I hear. Ooh, when it kicks up it sounds pretty. Eh overall it sounded good, nice sounding song. I'll boost you with a 5, since I got nothing against it.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Huh....

I wonder if Hania is a Radiohead fan.... this sounds a LOT like "All I Need" from them. Look it up. It's on their 'In Rainbows' Album.
Eh Nothing I can say that has already been said now. Life expectancy isn't high for this one. Not your best and not near the best on Newgrounds, it will get what it deserves. Top Charts for a bit, then wherever it needs to be. Like a teenage girl burning out on her favorite pop song.

I'm Not Lonely (I Swear) ..WIP I'm Not Lonely (I Swear) ..WIP

Lovin it.

I love that sax sound effect. The ambiance is a nice touch with the melody, gives a sense of sadness and humbleness. The drum beat is sick with it's effects. Good job.

GronmonSE responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Check your latest song, I reviewed back.

Melon Strings Melon Strings

Ehhh?

You have the basics own, you know how to put things together. I just don't think you had a good choice in how you did. It's short, the sounds are limited, the melody isn't much.... you just need to work a little more. I've heard worse. Just work on it longer, don't be preemptive and upload it too soon.

Nintendophonic Indigo Oceans Nintendophonic Indigo Oceans

hmmmm....

It sounds just a bit beyond what an NES might produce, because for one, an NES only has one audio channel. Also, some of the sounds were just a bit advanced for NES, maybe a Master System could have produced some of them??

Well, I'm not going to be too harsh here, because I haven't yet heard anyone's 8 bits sound like true NES :)

JK-FlipFlop responds:

I actually put something in my dexcription that you might want to read, and also: I gave you a vote of four. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions and come back with a copy and paste of what I said.

Fifty bucks says you authored your shit with GXSCC and nothing more.

PROTIP: Copying and pasting my review on one of your 8bit mixes was quite rather childish and mindless, do you disagree?

Hardstyle/Nustyle Test Hardstyle/Nustyle Test

Nice

It's got a nice jumpy swing with good sounds, and a funky bass. Good job making it. Just wish there was more to listen to.

Kakariko Snow Village Kakariko Snow Village

I love it.

It's got the warm feeling with the guitar, and a nice cold ice crystal feeling with the chimes and effects. I love the atmosphere, nice remix. Hey check out my Zelda remix I just uploaded. You might enjoy it.