Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Sweet shit.

I love the non flixel pixel animation. And the song is so groovy! It's like Daft Punk, I'm sure you've heard that. It's.... great good job

Mario Bloopers (vA) Mario Bloopers (vA)

What A Piece Of Shit

It Licks Ball$

not really.

Meric&ChilcoRidetheBus #2 Meric&ChilcoRidetheBus #2

Hilarious!

I love it. It's really funny. The only small drawback is the animation, it's not that good. But that doesnt matter. I like the comedy.

Hitler is my Co-Pilot Hitler is my Co-Pilot

Sprechen De Doiche???

It was kind of funny, but the long pauses sort of killed it. Hitler sounded like a particular Italian Plumber. Jesus was funny though. The animation was lazy, but not bad. Good job though.

Stick Em 3 Stick Em 3

He did it.

Totally. I love the car scene and the plot line. The climax had a very satisfying twist, I had no idea the hippy was the murderer.

Tarboy Tarboy

Fuck this is great.

It makes me happy to see amazing quality flashes being produced frequently these days. But don't let that make you think that this isn't special in the masses of other great submissions. This is very special.
I've never known about Tarboy before this came out but boy do I want to know more about him now.

I knew this was good from the menu. Great bonus features too, I've always liked seeing how people make things.

I gotta address the animation. This is movie quality animation, seriously. It's so unique, I haven't seen anything so smooth and with so much amazing animation on screen; except for maybe Adam Phillips, but he can't match the fluidity of this. The color's monotone feature has a great touch, though I've seen it. But this was executed perfectly. The special effects? Oh the special effects were top notch! I've never seen sparks and lasers and particles animated so beautifully in flash.The fire was so cool, I've never thought of doing it like that. I loved how it was all in sync with, my favorite audio submitter on Newgrounds, Hania's great composing.

That brings me to Hania, she is great. I've listened to her since I've seen Popstar two years ago. The music in this is just fantastic. You can tell it's hers.

Final word, great job, favorite, and I really hope to see Tarboy II soon.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

My bedtime story.

This is brilliant. Such a wonderfully dark story with the innocence of a child. Like a Tim Burton movie mixed with a Dr. Seuss book. It's so sad yet so good. Narration was astonishing. I love this.

Big NG Package Big NG Package

Sweet.

I want you're big Package, Hans.
No really, I want one.
What was that sweet ass music called?

Love Bites - Flaky+Flippy Love Bites - Flaky+Flippy

Veddy Niess

The animation was great and the style was almost equal to that of the real Happy Tree Friends. Very good preloader too...

Mario the Asshole Mario the Asshole