Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Sweet shit.

I love the non flixel pixel animation. And the song is so groovy! It's like Daft Punk, I'm sure you've heard that. It's.... great good job

Mario Bloopers (vA) Mario Bloopers (vA)

What A Piece Of Shit

It Licks Ball$

not really.

Meric&ChilcoRidetheBus #2 Meric&ChilcoRidetheBus #2

Hilarious!

I love it. It's really funny. The only small drawback is the animation, it's not that good. But that doesnt matter. I like the comedy.

Hunt for the Red Baron Hunt for the Red Baron

NO GOD NO

SHIT SHIT I was hijacked by some crazy turban loonies, and I ran into a tower in Nyc.
The games ok, its hard, controls are a little stiff, and the style is a little stylish as an antique gift shop: Historical and novelty, but it's a freaking antique gift shop.
The preloader was sweet shit though.

StillBeatingPictures responds:

You can turn the "antique" style on and off :P
Thanks for the review.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

This is great!

This is actually great, this should be on the front page of Audio Portal at all times, as a website widget. If this were an ipod/iphone app, I would totally have it.
I found quite a few great songs.

Tetraform Tetraform

Woo hoo!

This game has had a lot of hard work put into it. The special effects are fantastic. Very unique gameplay mechanic too. And you always see new enemies.
Woo!
2nd place!

Sad Underwater Temple (OC Challenge) Sad Underwater Temple (OC Challenge)

Fuck yes. *strikes a contemplative pose*

The Fallen Hero The Fallen Hero

I'm just going around the new stuff and leaving reviews because I just posted something. I like the Sans speech sample. I mean, it sounds like Sans (from Undertale.) This would be great in a game. Totally feeling the energy!

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
I'm happy that you like it :D
That's exactly what I want, I'm glad you understand it
Thanks!

Feels So Right Feels So Right

Fantastic! You can tell a lot of work was put into it. Keep it up!

grhbah responds:

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it. I will continue to work around the clock to make my music. :)

Lost in my own little world... Lost in my own little world...

Strange.

This reminds me of my ex girlfriend that attempted suicide then 3 months later when she got out of ICU, she attempted to murder me. Ugh, sweet nostalgia.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Just doing what I can to help

Ivy Ivy

Arty arty artyfarty

This is really good, and I like the rough graphic pencil style. I see that it's a little realistic, but the proportion of the head and chin is small compared to her body. That's a dumb complaint, because sometimes loose proportion looks good, but this isn't the case. Then there's no shading, but that's an easy one to fix. You could leave it alone and it would be fine; Just not fine in my opinion. The art is in the eye of the beholder.

Peace and Love Peace and Love

Nice.

Yeah I'd totally have this guy preach about peace and love at a christian church.
They shouldn't be scared. Mehehehe.....

AbsintheClock responds: